Re: Please enable free redistribution of Multiple Sclerosis Severity Score

Hi again,

every release cycle I try again to free some software that is used but
due to a non-free license not included in official Debian.  As far as I
can see the official homepage of MSSStest was not restored since I wrote
you last time.  Most of the first web search hits are pointing to Debian
or some derivatives.  I wonder whether you might consider a free license
after so many years.

Thanks a lot for considering

       Andreas.