Re: Issue with jellyfish autopkgtest on arm64

Hi Paul,

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 12:50:10PM +0100, Paul Gevers wrote:

> Which I assume is this:
> https://sources.debian.org/src/jellyfish/2.3.0-6/tests/generate_sequence.sh/#L6

Yes, that's where this binary is called.

I now understood why the package I've build on my local arm64 works
perfectly:  The package that contains /usr/lib/jellyfish/bin is
jellyfish-examples and this is declared "Architecture: all" which is
simply wrong since it contains the binaries.  If I build *all* here
on arm64 it works fine.  So we will either move that binaries to an
"Architecture: any" package or may be more correctly keep the code
for these inside the jellyfish-examples package and build it inside
the test suite to test libjellyfish-2.0-dev.

One more proof that our CI with autopkgtest is fulfilling the job
to uncover issues.

Thanks a lot again for working on this

    Andreas.