[RFS] gsort and dependencies (Was: /usr/bin/picard Re: bcbio will need another while - needs gatk)

Hi,

I packaged gsort and the rest of the dependency chain as needed by bcbio. Everything seems to build+pass its autopkgtests.

The dependency chain is as follows:

1. golang-github-alexflint-go-scalar [1]
2. golang-github-alexflint-go-arg [2]    (depends on [1])
3. ggd-utils [3]   (depends on [2])
4. gsort [4]   (depends on [3] and [2])

Please consider to review + upload to NEW

PS:
Simple gbp-buildpackage will not work on [1] since this follows new go-style guideline which drops pristine-tar[5]
Hence the way here would be to run origtargz and run pdebuild w/o gbp
You probably knew about this, but I re-iterated just in case you're not used to the new workflow for go-team and this saves your time while building this.
Please consider my best of intentions here.

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-alexflint-go-scalar
[2]: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-alexflint-go-arg
[3]: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/ggd-utils
[4]: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/gsort/