bcbio will need another while - needs gatk

[2020-11-12T20:56Z] /usr/bin/bash: line 1: gatk: command not found

There are also other issues, like use using a newer version of STAR
(rna-star) and the file testing against is not prepared for that. Kind
of neat: The hts-nim-tools should have an executable with hyphens, not
underscores. Conda did this wrong but now bcbio adopted this. Upstream
offered to change to underscore but I just added a symlink and would
like to learn from this trivial case about the difficulties this makes
and if this is also something that our link to bio.tools can help with.

Let's see.

Best,

Steffen