Re: RFS and peer review: nim-d3

On 11.11.20 18:30, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 11 Nov 2020 at 22:18, Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de
> <mailto:steffen_moeller@gmx.de>> wrote:
>
>     Heya,
>
>     This is an optional dep for mosdepth, just for the sake of
>     completeness.
>

> The repository lives here[1], right?
> I do not see a 'debian/' directory there? Am I missing something?

Aaaargh!

$ git status
On branch master
Your branch is up to date with 'origin/master'.

Changes to be committed:
 (use "git restore --staged <file>..." to unstage)
       new file:   debian/TODO
       new file:   debian/changelog
       new file:   debian/control
       new file:   debian/copyright
       new file:   debian/nim-d3-dev.examples
       new file:   debian/nim-d3-dev.install
       new file:   debian/rules
       new file:   debian/source/format
       new file:   debian/watch

commited and pushed. Thank you for informing me.
> I also do not have push access to nim-team, it'd be nice if you could
> grant this :)
added - Bcced Federico so he is aware of yours.

> PS: I maintain its counterpart and the original javascript package -
> "node-d3" in debian. Hence it'd be cool if I could be nim-d3 's
> uploaders as well

Your coverage of Debian is impressive. Are you sure you are not a
(magical) bot?

Many thanks!

Steffen