[RFS/DM] prinseq-lite 0.20.4-6

Hi,

I had a quick check to prinseq-lite, and proceeded to some minor
changes: I finally made sense of the Multi-Arch: foreign, and
understand it would be safe for prinseq-lite-examples to have
this marker.

There were also some tests related to manual pages in the
autopkgtest suite, which broke because the manual pages database
is not updated anymore inside autopkgtest environment.  Since
this check was somewhat redundant with lintian, I removed it.
To balance things, I made more stringent testing on the output
files.

The package is available on Salsa for review:

	https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/prinseq-lite

If it seems okay, please consider to either upload it or grant
me upload permissions.

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da