Re: seqcluster: @Nilesh, please kindly revisit the testing

Hi Steffen,

On Mon, 9 Nov 2020 at 03:09, Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de> wrote:
Dear Nilesh,

Done, fixed. Please pull :-)

I promise I barely touched anything but testing now fails. I presume
this is because of the advent of Python 3.9, but ... you are more of an
expert here.

Hehe, I'm no expert - but thanks for the kind words :)

The failure are missing files to test against. I am not sure if this is
because the build directories (3.8 vs 3.9) are somehow mixed up and
these files are generated or if this was always like this (don't think
so but upstream pointed out that some files may be distributed with
bcbio) or if you had done some magic on separate tarballs that have not
made it into pristine-tar. I have temporarily helped myself with a
dh_auto_test || clearscreen kind of trick and would submit nonetheless
to fix this later or not at all if bcbio is working as expected.

I don't remember touching this package. However, the error accompanying python3.9 tests was kinda weird. The data drectory does not get
copied into the .pybuild directory for python3.9 but it does for python3.8 and hence the missing files.

I've no idea why this happens, but I've tested my fix for this to be working fine. Please pull and let me know

Kind Regards,
Nilesh