Re: Planning a Debian Med Covid-19 project

On Sat, 7 Nov, 2020, 2:51 am Andreas Tille, <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Steffen,

On Fri, Nov 06, 2020 at 05:50:14PM +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:

> How do you feel about this? Should we prepare a Virtual Sprint for it?

Sorry to somehow steal your thread.  I personally have no knowledge to
answer your question properly.  But we should definitely aim for another
sprint.  My guess is that our next Debian Med sprint will be a virtual
meeting anyway and we should agree upon a certain time to organise this.
If properly organised you can invite those experts that will be able to
help tackling the goals you have.  In case you give me sensible advise I
can take over some tasks as well.

+1 :-)

Nilesh