[RFS] python-cobra

Hi,

Python cobra's tests seem to fail with python 3.9 because:

Quoting Graham (from bug #972812):
"""
libsbml only builds its python extension for the default python, while python-cobra is trying to test all supported python versions. Either libsbml should be fixed to build extensions for all supported versions, or python-cobra should be fixed to test only the default python.

"""
Hence I simply changed the "python3-all-dev" to "python3-dev" in d/control.
Is that the right thing to do? - I need confirmation on this.
If so, please grant upload access or sponsor.

Kind Regards
Nilesh