[RFS] python-etelemetry

Hi,

python-etelemetry currently have failing autopkgtests RC bug: #973018 and I have fixed these. However on salsa, Andreas pushed it's new update to salsa which is stalled due to "ci-info" package missing.

Hence, for the time being I pushed the changes to previous version in the branch "master-0.2.0" NB: Please merge the relevant files from this branch whenever the new update can be pushed. Or I'll do so myself if I see this on my desk.
If you're fine with it, please:

OR

dcut dm --uid npatra974@gmail.com --allow  python-etelemetry

Thanks and Regards