Re: +nim-kexpr Re: RFS+peer review: nim-lapper

On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 at 00:33, Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de> wrote:
Hello again,

https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/nim-kexpr

It was an empty binary package:
* Installed nim file
* Simply installing nim file wasn't enough - it can't execute without importing the functions from corresponding c file - so I pulled in the wrapper in the same directory.
   I'm not sure if this is elegant though.
* Added autopkgtests

Please consider to pull and review.

we likely have the last build-dependencies for the hts-nim-tools, which
is another runtime-dep of bcbio.

\o/

For kexpr I still expect to get input on the license of the original
kexpr (which I failed to find on Heng Li's github repo) but then I think

Not sure if it is relevant but I found these here[1][2]. Is this what we seek?

[1]: https://github.com/lh3/bgt/blob/master/kexpr.c
[2]: https://github.com/lh3/bgt/blob/master/kexpr.h

Kind regards
Nilesh