Re: [RFS] and peer review: mosdepth

Hi

On Tue, 3 Nov 2020 at 20:27, Aaron M. Ucko <ucko@debian.org> wrote:
Nilesh Patra <npatra974@gmail.com> writes:

> For native packages simply appending -g flag with
> gcc would fix it but I'm not sure of a way to propagate this flag with nim.

Please try --debuginfo:on, as listed in nim --fullhelp.

I had tried this earlier, and the build ends up with:

dwz: debian/mosdepth/usr/bin/mosdepth: Unknown DWARF DW_OP_0
dh_dwz: error: dwz -- debian/mosdepth/usr/bin/mosdepth returned exit code 1
make: *** [debian/rules:11: binary] Error 25

Is there something else which can be done to fix it?
(I'm not sure, but probably overriding dh_dwz will probably void out the very reason for appending the --debuginfo option, right?)

Thanks
Nilesh