Re: [RFS] and peer review: mosdepth

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Möller, on 2020-11-02 22:59:46 +0100:
> Exciting times, nim-docopt and nim-hts made it through new within the
> same day, so we now have some first important fruit from these nim
> dependencies: mosdepth!
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/mosdepth
>
> This is a major show stopper on the way to get bcbio complete. There are
> some more nim modules missing for the hts-nim-tools that are also a dep
> of bcbio - but .. .we are getting closer. Much closer :)

To answer to the "peer review" aspect, running lintian against
mosdepth_0.3.1-1.dsc got me at least:

	I: mosdepth source: unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright paragraph at line 9
	I: mosdepth source: wildcard-matches-nothing-in-dep5-copyright intToStr.nim (line 9)

It looks like there is a typo in the debian/copyright file, or a
file changed name.  The entry:

	Files: intToStr.nim

probably should actually be:

	Files: int2str.nim

Other lintian issues would be sorted by routine-update, I think.

On the other hand, having had a look at the following command:

	$ grep -Eir 'copyright|©|licen[sc]e' mosdepth/

I see no matter for issues.  Binary files tests/empty-tids.bam
and tests/nanopore.bam matches are confirmed false positives.
:)

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da