[RFS] paleomix 1.3.2-1

Good day,

I pulled the update 1.3.2 of paleomix, and refreshed patches and
an override.  The package is available on Salsa for review:

	https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/paleomix

I enabled continuous integration, with the default pipeline.
Failures to build from source with i386 seem expected, as the
package is amd64 only.  The reprotest failure "might" be related
to the nature of disorderfs: an expected failure about denied
file access is erroneously succeeding.  However I am hitting
other issues when attempting to redo a run on my machine, so I'm
not 100% sure yet of the current status there.

Please feel free to consider reviewing the changes, then either
uploading this new version, or if you feel confident about it,
maybe grant me maintainer access, so I might proceed to further
uploads in the future.

Kind regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da