Re: Happy! Fwd: pigx-rnaseq_0.0.10+ds-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable, unstable

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 4:18 AM Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de> wrote:
Dear all,

We got our first RNA-seq pipeline as a package in Debian. Many thanks go
to all who contributed. I need to let this sink in for a while, which
coincides with being distracted with what I am paid to do :o) And then
let's use it to reanalyse a few datasets that are associated with
COVID-19. Got some ideas already that need to somehow solidify
themselves, still.

Huzzah! Thank you, Steffen