Executables in iqtree 2.x are renamed to iqtree2

Hi,

I'm currently checking the new version of iqtree and realised that the
executables are renamed to iqtree2.  My guess is that the idea behind
this might be to enable parallel installations of iqtree 1.x series and
iqtree 2.x series.  Is this correct?

Do you think it makes any sense to build separate Debian packages iqtree
and iqtree2? I personally would like to avoid having two packages if
iqtree2 is just a plugin replacement.  However, there are certain other
packages calling iqtree with the old name and if this is missing it
might lead to failures in some workflows.