[RFS] sepp

Hi,

I have finished the initial packaging of sepp [0]. Could someone please
review it and sponsor if everything is OK?

As discussed recently on the list, the binary package sepp includes
programs called sepp and tipp, the last one needing the user to download
a given dataset to be run. This is documented in README.Debian and in
the manpage of the program.

Upstream also provides a third program called upp. It is of minor
importance compared to sepp and tipp and needs pasta, which is not
packaged yet, as a dependency. I felt it would be better to have sepp
and tipp without upp in bullseye than to have none of them, so I
deactivated everything related to upp -- but it is ready and only needs
pasta to be packaged.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Pierre

[0] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/sepp