Re: When presenting Debian Med - worthwhile to point to the need to update packages as contributions?

On 30.09.20 22:26, Matus Kalas wrote:
> Great points Steffen!
>
> In addition to the video tutorial(s), it might perhaps be interesting
> to take a look at Bionitio (https://github.com/bionitio-team/bionitio)
> and try to squeeze in Debian packaging into their templates.
>
> Long live Debian Med!
> Matus

Thank you, Matúš,

I was not aware of bionitio, I must admit. Are you close to them? If so,
could they possibly help filling the excel sheet on
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tApLhVqxRZ2VOuMH_aPUgFENQJfbLlB_PFH_Ah_q7hM/edit?usp=sharing
with packages they need?

Best,

Steffen