Charls new upstream version patch refresh help

Hello,

I am trying to satisfy this [bug] for the [charls] package. I have just imported the latest upstream tarball and have pushed all necessary changes.

Unfortunately, I am not too sure as to how to handle stl_symbols_hack.patch. Additionally, there is no test suite in place for this package so I am not sure what patches are now redundant in this version and can be removed.

Any spare time on this is much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust

[bug]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=960578
[charls]: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/charls