Re: Videoconference Friday 2020-09-18 18:00 UTC (Was: For those who want to keep on contributing (Was: Debian @ COVID-19 Biohackathon (April 5-11, 2020))

Thanks for the invitation. I'm on vacation until September 28th so I won't be able to join.

--
Michael R. Crusoe

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020, 13:38 Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi,

in case you might be interested in dealing with test data for Debian
Med it would be great if you would join our meeting since we should
put this on our agenda for today and we need expert input.