Re: RFS: mrc - resource compiler

Hi Andreas,

Thanks very much. And sorry about the errors, I'm still learning.

regards, -maarten

Op 12-09-2020 om 09:52 schreef Andreas Tille:
Hi Maarten,

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 09:17:03AM +0200, Maarten L. Hekkelman wrote:
There's a couple of applications I'd like to submit soon. One is an update
for dssp, a program widely used to calculate secondary structure for
proteins. All of my programs use mrc extensively. So I thought it would be
wise to have mrc included in Debian first.

This tool can create a data section in an executable storing arbitrary data
with an index, accessible through three globals. The tool comes with a C++
header that makes access to the data very easy.

The project seems to be lintian clean and builds with pbuilder/sid.
Thanks for packaging mrc.  I have done some partly nitpicking changes (please
git pull ) and uploaded.

Maarten L. Hekkelman
Cataloniëstraat 3
6663NJ Lent