Re: [RFS] svim

:)

Yip. Sorry for having been somewhat ambiguous here. Having swamped
Andreas with so many packages I thought I help him out.

I have seen your pointer to the "or later" in the license file. That is
just the instruction to express that you accept "or later", basically a
template, does not count, I am afraid. The only notion of the license
that I could spot in the whole source tree is in the setup.py.

I pushed back. Please have a second look and if you agree to my
interpretation then I suggest I upload. If not, well, Andreas is not too
far :)

Best,

Steffen