Re: ELIXIR & Debian(-Med)

Hello again,

On 04.09.20 16:27, Michael R. Crusoe wrote:
> I'd like to see Debian/Debian-Med become an official ELIXIR Core Data
> Resource during the next cycle.
>
> https://f1000research.com/articles/5-2422/v2
> <https://f1000research.com/articles/5-2422/v2> has the details about
> the last review round.
>
> Would anyone like to help me with the application process?

The above referenced paper describes "quantitative and qualitative"
indicators for ELIXIR Core Data Resources to assess

    (1) Scientific focus and quality of science

    (2) Community served by the resource

    (3) Quality of service

    (4) Legal and funding infrastructure, and governance

    (5) Impact and translational stories

and how about developing this publicly somewhere, say on wiki.debian.org
or as some markdown on salsa? My hunch is that many ideas come up how we
could objectively meter our work and the impact it has. Even if Debian
does not become an ELIXIR Core Data Resource, any such write-up  should
be rather promotional and possibly find its way into a publication.

Best,

Steffen