networkx 2.5 Re: Falcon -> misc updates

Networkx 2.5 I just also uploaded. What is kind of unexpected is
that in debian/tmp the file are installed to the subdirectory
/usr..python3.8
while the package receives the same in the python3 subdirectory.

What should be done to address this? Manually rename the folder in
debian/tmp?

Many thanks!

Steffen