Re: fix for #966470: biobambam2 autopkgtest failures

Hi Étienne,

On 09.08.20 18:23, Étienne Mollier wrote:
> Steffen Möller, on 2020-08-08 23:41:18 +0200:
>> Local build initiated.
> Thanks for the upload, although, if I read my emails properly,
> you've been beaten by Andreas at it.
Yup.
> I received a message from
> him some time before about missing git tags in side branches
> (again), so should have warned about it.  Sorry if there was
> some duplicate work.
>
>> Sidenote: How is your Debian Maintainership doing?
> Since the question as been raised during last Friday's
> videoconference meeting, I contacted a DD in my city yesterday.
> I'll see what are his availabilities, if he is available.  Since
> it's vacation time these days, he may not be around.

You may then also have discussed that thread (on -devel?) started by
Enrico Zini iirc about avoiding f2f key signing during these (should-be)
lockdown-times.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2020/08/msg00000.html

Since we have met per video already ... I tend to think that it would be
fine. Over here we are asking those who return from vacation to stay in
quarantine, so - I think there may be a way around you meeting up locally.

Andreas, Michael, Alex, ...?

Steffen