Re: yanosim does not migrate to testing - does anybody understand the missing dependency thingy?

Hi Steffen,

Le 27/07/2020 à 12:19, Steffen Möller a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I had felt much like informing upstream about yanosim in Debian but
> somehow it does not migrate. I don't really get this since the build is
> just fine. Is it a runtime dependency? And why isn't the site clearly
> stating what package is missing?
>
> https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=yanosim

All I can see is that the runtime dependency python3-pysam is not in
testing (nor in unstable) for the architecture s390x:

https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/python3-pysam

I can see nothing more :-(

> Many thanks!
>
> Steffen