Re: RFS: sweed update to fix ftbfs with gcc 10

Hi Étienne

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 05:31:40PM +0200, etienne.mollier@mailoo.org wrote:

> Is the reject related to the issue with your missing source only
> upload, or is there any chance this could be caused by a
> mishandling of mine ?

I doubt its your fault.  For whatever reason the pristine tar
information in the git repository was different from the uploaded
tarball.  It happened from time to time in the past for other
packages but we never found out the reason for this.  I fixed the
pristine-tar branch and re-uploaded.

> I had some misplaced git tag at some
> point, but hope it is not causing an issue in the pristine tar.

I do not think so.

> Anyways, thanks for the upload attempt.  :)

Thanks to you