solvers anyone?

Hello,

pyomo somehow wraps tools that solve / find minimal solutions for sets
of equations that describe constraints or ... whatever. Quite some that
it supports are non-free, but there are also free ones. The pages
https://ampl.com/products/solvers/open-source/ summarises them nicely, I
think.

glpk, lp-solve, gecode, coinor-cbc we have and may be enough

JaCoP, bonmin, couenne,  lpopt we don't have but someone may be
interested for the sake of it.

Is there anyone out here would would feel like having a closer look at
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/pyomo to see if we have enough to
pass this on to new?

pyomo innocently popped up as a dependency of bcbio but is quite a thing
https://www.pyomo.org/ and Debian misses out on this.

Many thanks

Steffen