Re: Please do not mass-degrade Recommends to Suggests in med-bio

Le Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 02:57:21PM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> would love if we simply keep some task that is mainly offering
> "everything" until we have some better solution.

Hi all,

I agree: I find such tasks particularly useful when generating
multi-purpose containers.  In my case I use med-cloud to avoid graphical
programs, but the more bioinformatics it installs, the better it is.
This keeps Dockerfiles very simple :)

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy                              Akano, Uruma, Okinawa, Japan
Debian Med packaging team         http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med