Re: bart: version 0.6.00

Hi Martin,

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 03:09:41PM +0000, Uecker, Martin wrote:

> Hi Andreas and Debian med team,
>
> there is a new upstream version of BART 0.6.00 and
> I have updated the Debian package and pushed the
> changes.
>
> Can you please take a look and sponsor the upload?

Uploaded with some slight changes.

> Christin (CC) will help with Debian packaging
> in the future. I guess the Debian med policy is good
> place for him to start?
>
> https://med-team.pages.debian.net/policy/

+ asking here if something might remain unclear is perfectly
welcome.

> Things we want to improve with respect to
> packaging in the future:
>
> - CUDA support (not sure how this works in Debian
> also because it is non-free)

May be this is a good topic to discuss at
debian-science@lists.debian.org.  I'm personally not really
educated in this field.

> - autopkgtest and CI

This would be really good.

> - ismrmrd integration

I'm looking forward to further enhancements.  Thanks a lot
for your contribution