advice for gneiss package (more specifically, its unit tests)

Hello,

I was planning on packaging q2-gneiss, but gneiss is a missing
dependency which I am packaging right now[1]. Right now, I care about
getting gneiss to run properly hence the incomplete package.

During nosetest, there is only one error[2]. This is because there is a
missing module called Bokeh. Looking at Bokeh's situation, it seems like
it isn't in the repository, but there has been interest for packaging[3].

I should also note that within setup.py, bokeh is not listed as a
requirement to build or install, so this makes me have the feeling that
perhaps bokeh is not important to have for this package's core
functionality?

I need some advice as to whether or not I should continue packaging
this, or if there is a suggestion to do something else to work around
this missing module or something.

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/gneiss/