Re: What happened to r-bioc-complexheatmap?

Hi Steffen,

On Wed, Jul 08, 2020 at 12:16:23PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> You seem to have addressed all its dependencies already (learned quite
> something about R while skimming through them) except for
> https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-bioc-complexheatmap which is on
> salsa but not in our distribution and not in the NEW queue. Is there by
> chance a rejection email somewhere buried in your inbox?

I admit I have no idea any more.  No sign of this package in my in or
outbox.  It needs r-cran-getoptlong which I'd upload immediately - but
it also has the lintian-error I was facing recently:

   E: r-cran-getoptlong: requires-r-api

Dylan, any idea what might be wrong here?