Re: RoSA needs sambamba for testing which needs a patch to htslib to build

Hi Steffen,

On Sat, Jul 04, 2020 at 12:53:00PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:

> please allow that I bring some attention to this bug report. Are there
> any objections to adopt the patch in guix to htslib also for Debian?
> This just removes the "static" from cram_to_bam and adds its declaration
> to a header file.

While I'm not sure whether this helps sambamba (which has a long
standing build issue which is IMHO related to upgrade of D compiler)
if you think that's helpful and upstream has no problems with this
I'm fine with that patch.  I've kept John Marshall who once helped
to have a clean htslib - comments are welcome.