Re: Uploaded. Re: dextractor ready for upload

Hello Steffen,

Many thanks for the upload!

I haven't left any excess commenting or even any conda entry misses in
the past. I must admit that I sort of rushed this package especially as
I've been packaging tiredly for many many hours today, so thanks for the
sponsored upload.

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust