nf-core-artic

Hello,

I was after an idea about how the workflow packages for nextflow could
possibly look like. There is no setup script, more like .install
everything to the right location. The scripts with the .nf suffix indeed
have a #!nextflow shebang line - let alone for help2man we need some
preliminary nextflow package, I think. I admit to have somewhat given up
on the capsule package. Maybe we can patch this out from the test
routines somehow?!? I'll have a look.

The original artic implementation is not by the nf-core folks but hidden
in the "fieldbioinformatics" package of the artic-network. I added that
package - maybe that is easier than finishing the artic nextflow
package. And if we mean testing seriously, then should eventually
compare the two implementations, right? I'll give that a shot, I think.

Best,

Steffen