Re: RFH pychopper - test in cowbuilder does not find tests

@Emmanuel,

I presume (home) you worked on an outdated source tree. If you pull
again, the patch shall be undone. The Debian default had the tests
performed from within the .pybuild tree structure. When Nilesh started
the tests from the root of the source tree, this fixed everything. :o)
But thanks for investigating. Much appreciated.

@Andreas,

I liked your changes. Is more coming? Otherwise I would like to send
this off.

Cheers,

Steffen