Re: [RFS] paryfor

Also I'm not sure if arch should be changed to 'any' here. Please check :-)

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020, 14:08 Nilesh Patra, <npatra974@gmail.com> wrote:

The paryfor-examples package does not make sense IMHO.  What we
really want to test is whether test.cpp will build on the user
machine.

So you rather should move test.cpp to
  /usr/share/doc/libparyfor-dev/examples
accompanied by a short Makefile or script that should reproduce the
paryfor-test and run it as test.

Done. I've removed the extra binary  - not needed.
Also notice CMakeLists.txt is just compiling the tests - and does nothing else. So simply utilized this to compile tests.
Please have a look and let me know
Also please sponsor if it looks good :P

Regards, Nilesh