Re: RFS: wham-align

Hi Pranav,

I like it. You very nicely completed what I had started on this package.
Have many thanks!

When I have the energy to provide help2man-generated scripts (rarely
enough), I typically add a build dependency
to help2man and execute help2man as part of the build, so you

override_dh_auto_install:
    dh_auto_install
    help2man ..... > debian/binaryname.1

The advantage is that the manpage is in its prime also when the binary
changes.

I'll upload this now but it would be very nice, should you still find
the help2man commands in your history, if you do the change for when the
next upstream version comes.

Best,

Steffen