What is the best way to refresh a 2to3 patch ?

Hello everybody,

I was trying to update LAST (fortunately I saw I will not have to do so
anymore), but struggled for half an hour on the 2to3 patch...

I fixed it partly by hand, and partly with "quilt refresh".  But when I
inspected the patch, I realised that this approach just makes it bitrot:
the parts newly written upstream are simply not going to be covered.

Could routine-update update these patches automagicallly ?

(By the way if quilt is not the state of the art anymore, please let me
know. It took me plenty of time to find on the Internet the magic `for
that would make `.quiltrc` work; not sure why I did not paste it
to the group policy at the time...)

Have a nice day,

Charles

--