Re: [covid-19] RFS: scrappie

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 07:17:08PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:

> On 16.06.20 18:40, merkys@debian.org wrote:
> > Hi Steffen,
> >
> > On 2020-06-16 19:37, Steffen Möller wrote:
> > > Please kindly review and - either tell me to upload it or .. just upload.
> > debian/copyright seems to contain dh-make templates:
> >
> > Upstream-Contact: <preferred name and address to reach the upstream project>
> > Source: <url://example.com>
> >
> > Otherwise looks good.
> Thank you, Andrius. Have revised it.

ftpmaster will most probably stumble upon

   python/OPENBLAS_LICENSE

I admit I can not find any trace of blas code inside the source tarball
- but there is this file and this will end in a reject.  May be
repackaging makes sense to spare this discussion - or I'm misleaded and
there is actual blas code in and it should be mentioned.

There is also

   src/kseq.h

which is MIT licensed.  Its somehow code copy 17 of this header file
and I wonder whether we should normalise this over all our packages.
Not sure whether this is the right moment but it should be mentioned
in d/copyright.

Also src/sse_mathfun.h has a copyright that should be mentioned.

BTW, for MPL-2.0 you do not need to include the full text - its in
/usr/share/common-licenses/MPL-2.0 and you can refer to this.

Hope this helps