Re: Sponsored and hints for more targets (Was: RFS pynn: fixed failing autodep8 autopkgtest (#959061))

merkys@debian.org, on 2020-05-29 07:05:25 +0300:
> On 2020-05-28 21:22, Étienne Mollier wrote:
> > Ouch, I keep forgetting the --tags when pushing my work...  >_<
>
> I had the same problem until I started using 'salsa push'. This seems
> equivalent to 'git push --all && git push --tags'.

Thanks, I gave it a shot yesterday evening and it seemed to have
done the expected job quite well.

The "salsa" command allows all kinds of manipulations on the
main Debian source code repository.  Maybe I'll add a token in
my environment at some point.  Having access to CLI is
convenient to me: I'm regularly stuck in situations where usage
of the GUI is inconvenient (11" screen) or not possible (mosh)
these days...

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  5ab1 4edf 63bb ccff 8b54  2fa9 59da 56fe fff3 882d