Re: Any idea how to successfully use Debian gtest in assembly-stats?

Hello Andreas,

I realised that the referencing issues were in relation to pthread for
gtest, so adding -pthread flag into the cmake file fixed it and a gtest
unit test ran successfully.

Please pull and check.

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust