Re: RFH: NanoSV - pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: The 'configparser' distribution was not found and is required by NanoSV

On Mon, Jun 08, 2020 at 09:08:02PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> > Would you have a similarly splendid idea on why the tests don't work?
>
> It seems like there are actually no tests to run on.
> I've enabled the tests anyway for now and this should run on any tests if
> added in the future.
>
> Please pull my changes and let me know if they look right to you.

Thanks for this.  I've currently limited bandwidth and specifically I
can't login to Github.  I've added a watch file - but could someone
please ask upstream for setting release tags to enable us to rely on
release versions instead of git commits (as the watch file is currently
checking).