Creating official Debian package of flappie

Hi Tim,

the Debian Med team is a team inside Debian that is packaging free
software in life sciences and medicine.  Currently we are running a
COVID-19 effort to package software that is relevant to fight the
pandemie.  Someone has put flappie[1] on our todo list and so I injected
some initial packaging code in the Debian packaging git[2].

When I was checking the code I stumbled upon the string

    CMakeLists.txt:set (CPACK_DEBIAN_PACKAGE_MAINTAINER "Tim Massingham <tim.massingham@nanoporetech.com>")

which motivated me to contact you before continuing.  Are you interested
in cooperation to create an official flappie package?  We are working
with several upstreams of software together quite successfully and I'd
be happy to grant you commit permissions to this repository if you like
to become involved.

[1] https://github.com/nanoporetech/flappie
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/flappie