Re: Please review the announcement for second Debian Med COVID-19 hackathon

Thank you Andreas for drafting this announcement, I committed some small tweaks.

We should list explicitly when we are having video chats. I recommend at least 3: beginning, middle, and end.

This provides a nice opportunity to meet new contributors.

Can you pick times that work for you and add them to the announcement?