Re: VirusSeeker: RepeatMasker missed in dependencies (Was: VirusSeeker - sorting the Downloads section)

Hi Andrius,

merkys@debian.org, on 2020-05-13 12:02:29 +0300:
> On 2020-05-08 00:24, Étienne Mollier wrote:
> > Thank you for your thoughts, even if I'm a bit late.  Reading
> > through the script, even using environment variables, there is
> > a quite big share of hard-coded paths, so would probably attempt
> > to contact upstream in any case.
>
> Contacting the upstream is the best solution here. It would be great if
> they agree to switch to either environment variables or configuration files.

Definitely, I opened an issue in what looks like the current
source code repository:

	https://github.com/guoyanzhao/VirusSeeker-Virome/issues/10

Will see how things go..
Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  5ab1 4edf 63bb ccff 8b54  2fa9 59da 56fe fff3 882d