Re: Help for asking upstreams about free licenses urgently needed (Was: Help: Seeking source code of guppy base caller)

Le Tue, May 05, 2020 at 11:18:51PM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

>   apt install environment-modules

Yes, but we are under CentOS...

This said, I use Debian Med increasingly with Singularity.  I made an
image where I `apt install med-cloud` and use it to make environment
modules that export specifically the binaries of some packages, for
instance bedtools, etc.  The tedious part is to stitch the CentOS path
to the image: at the moment I need to generate one script per command.
I wonder if there would be a way to automate some steps...

Cheers,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy