Re: Please choose a free license for gmap

Hi Thomas,

sorry, it was my fault - the URL is surely coded in our (formerly)
non-free package.  I just messed gmap up with gblocks where author
is missing.

Thanks a lot - I've just uploaded the latest version to Debian
new queue to be accepted for main.

Kind regards and thanks for considering a free license

     Andreas.