Re: Missing dependancies for streamlit

https://salsa.debian.org/ci-team/autopkgtest/raw/master/doc/README.package-tests.rst

In general, tests are also allowed to access the internet. As this
usually makes tests less reliable, this should be kept to a minimum; but
for many packages their main purpose is to interact with remote web
services and thus their testing should actually cover those too, to
ensure that the distribution package keeps working with their
corresponding web service.

Debian's production CI infrastructure allows unrestricted network
access, in Ubuntu's infrastructure access to sites other than
`*.ubuntu.com` and `*.launchpad.net` happens via a proxy (limited to
DNS and http/https).

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 12:46 PM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 07, 2020 at 11:15:17AM +0100, Rebecca N. Palmer wrote:
> A potential workaround for testing: while package builds (including
> build-time tests) are not allowed to use the network, autopkgtests *are*
> allowed to => skip the tensorflow-needing tests in build, but run them (with
> tensorflow from PyPI) in autopkgtest?

Are you sure that autopkgtests *are* allowed to?  That's new to me.

Michael R. Crusoe