Re: [covid-19] A relevant software mentioned during today's BH meeting (consider packaging)

Hiya,

On Sun, 5 Apr 2020 at 23:05, Liubov Chuprikova <chuprikovalv@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am going to share lists of packages/workflows that were mentioned during the "Kickoff" opening video conference today. Those are possible candidates for us to work on or to continue working on (if already in Debian):
Pipelines/Workflows:
I also tried to filter out COVID19-related data resources. But, if someone needs it, there are, for example, wiki pages of `Bio statistics` and `Covid 19 Phylogeny` Topics (https://github.com/virtual-biohackathons/covid-19-bh20/wiki) with a lot of links to datasets.

I also mined a bit for some other viral genomics/epidemiology related software, that is not in Debian. These are not directly related to COVID19, but, I think, they deserve our attention:
Thanks for the good work. To make this more organized and to avoid double work, I have created a wiki page here[1].
I would request all to add their name against the package when they start working on it, and tick the checkbox once done.

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/2020-covid19-hackathon/-/wikis/COVID-19-Hackathon-packages-needing-work

Best,
Nilesh